Hilton Waikiki Beach - Honolulu
Near Diamond Head
This Hilton hotel puts you near the Diamond Head end of Waikiki Beach, a 20-minute cab ride from the airport and 4 miles from bustling downtown Honolulu. You're a block from the beach, surrounded by Waikiki's high-end shops and dining options.
Hike or harbor
The memorials and museums of Pearl Harbor are a 30-minute bus ride away, while the dramatic volcanic tufa cone of Diamond Head is a short walk, and then a stiff hike to the top. You'll have the sand and surf of Waikiki Beach almost at your doorstep.
Heated outdoor pool
If surf and sand are not your thing, Hilton Waikiki Beach has a heated outdoor pool and palm-fringed sundeck, complete with tiki bar for a light lunch or the sunset cocktail hour. There's 24/7 American-style dining and a lobby bar as well, and WiFi is free in public areas.
Balcony with a view
Each guestroom offers a pillowtop mattress and 250-thread-count sheets, as well as Italian marble bathroom with deep-soaking tub. The 42-inch flatscreen TV has multimedia link-up and WiFi is available, although you might prefer the balcony with sea or mountain views.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800 102 3346from Rs11,841
- zCity View-no balcony
- Deluxe, Ocean Front, Accessible
- zKuhio Club Oceanview Rm
- zKuhio Club MountainView Rm
- zOceanview Room Balcony
- 2 Double Beds Deluxe Oceanview - No Resort Fee!
- zMountain View Room-Balcony
- zGuest Room City View Balcony
- Bedroom Suite With Parlor - No Resort Fee!
- One King Bed, City View, Accessible
- Standard Room
- Executive, One King Bed, Mountain View
- Executive, Two Double Beds, Mountain View
- 1 King Deluxe Mountain View - No Resort Fee!
- King Deluxe Oceanview - No Resort Fee!
- 2 Double Beds Deluxe Mountain View - No Resort Fee!
- Parlor - No Resort Fee!
- King Bed City View - No Resort Fee!
- 2 Double Beds Executive Oceanview - No Resort Fee!
- 2 Double Beds City View - No Resort Fee!
- King Executive Oceanview - No Resort Fee!
- One King Bed, City View, Roll In Shower
At a glance
- This hotel has 601 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 37 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (17 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Valet parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Honolulu hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Spa tub
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 16996
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch plasma TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Video-game console
- Free weekday newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top Honolulu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Honolulu
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach ResortFrom
"This hotel is located in the middle of Waikiki area, very convenient and accessible to the beach."Nov 17, 2014
- Hokele SuitesFrom
"The hotel is conveniently located and is a good base for a family vacation. The only thing we found inconvenient was the size of the bathroom, especially the shower area."Jun 20, 2012
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hilton Waikiki Beach - Honolulu’s small print
Valet parking costs USD 28 per day with in/out privileges
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 10.42 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.