English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast - Vancouver
Within easy reach of the beach, English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast is in Vancouver (West End), close to Roedde House Museum, English Bay Beach, and Stanley Park. Also nearby are Granville Island Public Market and Canada Place.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Amenities at English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast include a garden. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. This is a smoke-free property.
The 6 guestrooms at English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast include bathrobes and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800 102 3346
- Room 2 - Queen Bed, Cozy Romantic
- Room 5 - King Bed, 2 Level Loft, Fireplace
- Room 4 - Queen Bed, Grand Bedroom
- Room 1 - Queen Bed, Courtyard View Balcony
- Room 3 - Double Bed, Courtyard Access
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Vancouver hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
Recently reviewed hotels in Vancouver
- C&N Backpackers Hostel - VancouverFrom
"Its is a very good experience to stay at C&N Backpackers Hostel - Vancouver"Aug 7, 2014
- Metropolitan Hotel VancouverFrom
- Hyatt Regency VancouverFrom
"I was at the hotel for 4 days and really enjoyed my stay"Jul 25, 2014
- Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre BurnabyFrom
English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast - Vancouver’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.