Santi Quattro al Colosseo - Rome
Stroll to the Colosseum
The dedicated owners of Santi Quattro al Colosseo bed and breakfast will put you right at ease. The guestrooms, suites, and apartments are less than a block from the Colosseum. You can walk to more sights such as the imperial Arch of Constantine, about half a kilometer away.
Hop on the metro
Colosseo Metro Station is about half a kilometer from your doorstep, and trams stop a block away. Looking for souvenirs? You are within 3 km of the major shopping district at Via dei Condotti and within 5 km of the wonders of Vatican City.
Guests appreciate the owner's caring inquiries and insider information. You can grab a convenient meal nearby, since the area is full of restaurants. WiFi is free in public areas of the hotel.
Spacious guestrooms – some with a terrace – invite guests to stretch out and relax. Double rooms have views of the Colosseum which is beautifully illuminated at night. All rooms in this early 1900s complex are updated with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Pets allowed in specific rooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800 102 3346from Rs5,334
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Casale di TormaggioreFrom
"I had stayed with my family for two days in this hotel. The rooms and service was really excellent"Apr 13, 2015
- Venetia Palace HotelFrom
"This was the last hotel of our Italy trip as we were flying out of Rome. This hotel was very conveniently located 3-4 mins walk from the Termini Station. The Hotel itself was nice…"Apr 10, 2015
"We stayed two nights at this hotel. The hotel staff were friendly and allowed to do early checkin for us. This hotel is located in the centre of the city and the vatican city is…"Apr 4, 2015
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome ClaridgeFrom
Santi Quattro al Colosseo - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 9:30 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.