Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - Tokyo
Situated in the heart of Tokyo, Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is within walking distance of Nakamise Arcade, Sensoji Temple, and Asakusa Shrine. Also nearby are Tokyo Sky Tree and Edo-Tokyo Museum.
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki has hot springs. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
The 11 air-conditioned guestrooms at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Beds have memory foam mattresses. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800 102 3346from Rs1,496
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
- Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
The night staff is available from 9 PM to 12:30 AM.
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Memory foam mattress
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- InterContinental Yokohama GrandFrom
"Comfortable. Excellent location. But expensive as far as the food in the hotel is concerned"Apr 6, 2015
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel AnnexFrom
"It was an excellent five days at the Shinguku Washington Hotel.The house keeping was excellent and the location of the hotel was excellent as well.The hotel staff were very…"Mar 23, 2015
- Nishi-Shinjuku Hotel MyStaysFrom
"Rather small, but very clean and comfortable room. The beds are super comfortable. Its just about 2-3 mins walk from Shinjuku JR station. Lots of restaurants and convenience…"Mar 18, 2015
- APA Hotel Chiba-Yachiyo-MidorigaokaFrom
"Decent stay !!"Mar 11, 2015
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - Tokyo’s small print
Children aged 9 and under are not permitted in the dorm rooms.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.