Shinjuku Washington Hotel Annex - Tokyo
In Shinjuku district
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is located in one of Tokyo's liveliest districts, a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku metro and train stations. Also 5 minutes' walk away is the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, which has an observation deck with views of the city and Mount Fuji.
Meiji Shrine nearby
You'll be 15 minutes on foot from the iconic Shinto Meiji Shrine, which sits in the center of a large, peaceful, forested park. A 15-minute walk east of the hotel are the equally tranquil surrounds of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, filled with trees and artificial lakes.
Wagyu beef and Teppanyaki
The Steak & Shabu-shabu restaurant serves a daily breakfast, and evening choices include a Teppanyaki grill and Wagyu beef. You'll also find more than 20 restaurants and bars in the main hotel building, along with a convenience store, and massages can be booked on request.
Free WiFi, yukata robes
Each of the modern guestrooms includes free WiFi, and you'll get a flat-screen TV with pay movies. Refrigerators and coffeemakers take care of in-room drinks, and you'll be able to make use of a traditional yukata robe and slippers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800 102 3346from Rs7,177
- Single Room (ANNEX), Smoking
- Double Room (ANNEX), Non Smoking
- Double Room (ANNEX), Smoking
- Twin Room (ANNEX), Smoking
- Twin Room (ANNEX), Non Smoking
- Single Room (ANNEX), Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 337 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby Three Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 17 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1986
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LED TV
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- InterContinental Yokohama GrandFrom
"Comfortable. Excellent location. But expensive as far as the food in the hotel is concerned"Apr 6, 2015
- APA Hotel Chiba-Yachiyo-MidorigaokaFrom
"Decent stay !!"Mar 11, 2015
- Hotel Monterey YokohamaFrom
"Beautiful and convenient location."Feb 26, 2015
- Shibuya City HotelFrom
"Comfortable stay right in the center of Tokyo!"Feb 18, 2015
DiningManhattan Table - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Fujita - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe and Bar Baron - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel Annex - Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.