What's Lauderdale Lakes like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Lauderdale Lakes. Take time to see the sights such as Lakes Mall while you're here. Las Olas Boulevard and Sawgrass Mills are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lauderdale Lakes
Lauderdale Lakes is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from Lauderdale Lakes
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Lauderdale Lakes
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 18 mi (29 km) from Lauderdale Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Lauderdale Lakes
Things to see near Lauderdale Lakes:
- Lockhart Stadium (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Plantation Heritage Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- African - American Research Library and Cultural Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Easterlin Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Veterans Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Lauderdale Lakes:
- Lakes Mall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Swap Shop (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Westfield Broward Mall (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Museum of Discovery and Science (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)