What's Bootawa like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bootawa. Places such as Incanto Nature Refuge and Byron Creek Conservation Park are just a little farther away. Yanigubam Nature Refuge and Dahmongah Nature Refuge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bootawa
Bootawa is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Mount Mee.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Bootawa
Things to see and do in and around Bootawa
Things to see near Bootawa:
- Incanto Nature Refuge (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Byron Creek Conservation Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Yanigubam Nature Refuge (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Dahmongah Nature Refuge (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Wararba Creek Conservation Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mount Mee?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)