Where is Mount Elbert?
Leadville North is home to Mount Elbert. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Leadville Colorado & Southern Railroad and Ski Cooper.
Things to see and do near Mount Elbert
What to see near Mount Elbert
- Leadville Colorado & Southern Railroad
- Ski & Snowboard School at Beaver Creek
- Temple Israel Synagogue and Museum
Things to do near Mount Elbert
- National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tabor Opera House
- Mount Massive Golf Course
- Leadville Heritage Museum
- Healy House Museum & Dexter Cabin
How to get to Mount Elbert
Flights to Leadville North
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 30 mi (48.3 km) from central Leadville North