What's Tay Ho like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Tay Ho, especially its restaurants. Travellers like this relaxing neighbourhood for its fantastic lake views. Spend an afternoon at Ho Tay Water Park or Rising Sun Park. There's plenty more to see, including Syrena Shopping Center and West Lake.
How to get to Tay Ho
Tay Ho is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Hanoi.
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Tay Ho
Things to see and do in and around Tay Ho
What to see in Tay Ho
- West Lake
- Phủ Tây Hồ
- Dinh Quang Ba
- Chua Vạn Nien
- West Lake Dragons
Things to do in Tay Ho
- Syrena Shopping Center
- Ho Tay Water Park
- Rising Sun Park
- Trinh Cong Son Walking Street
When is the best time to visit Hanoi?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 288 mm of rainfall)