What's Nebukawa like?
In Nebukawa, you can easily get to the seaside or simply visit the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park while you're here. Lake Ashi is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Nebukawa
Things to see near Nebukawa:
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park (24.8 mi/39.9 km away)
- Odawara Fishing Port (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Manazuru Peninsula (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Manyo Park (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Odawara Castle (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Nebukawa:
- Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Odawara Wanpaku Land (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Harune Odawara (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Buddhist Stoneworks at Motohakone (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Okada Museum of Art (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Odawara?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 112 mm of rainfall)