What's Lake Quivira like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Lake Quivira? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Legends Outlets Kansas City. Mid-America Sports Complex and 3 and 2 Baseball Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lake Quivira
Lake Quivira is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Shawnee.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Lake Quivira
Things to see and do in and around Lake Quivira
Things to see near Lake Quivira:
- Mid-America Sports Complex (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- 3 and 2 Baseball Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Grinter Place State Historic Site (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Lake Quivira:
- Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Johnson County Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Tomahawk Hills Golf Course (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Legler Barn Museum Complex (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Shawnee?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)