What's Mount Pleasant like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Mount Pleasant. Spend an afternoon at Franksville Park or Sanders Park. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Michigan and Smolenski Park.
How to get to Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Racine.
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Mount Pleasant
- Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Mount Pleasant
- Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Mount Pleasant
Things to see and do in and around Mount Pleasant
What to see in Mount Pleasant
- Lake Michigan
- Franksville Park
- Smolenski Park
- Stewart-McBride Park
- Sanders Park
Things to do near Mount Pleasant:
- Apple Holler (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Regency Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Wustum Art Museum (4.3 mi/7 km away)
Other popular Mount Pleasant attractions
- Keland House
- Quarry Lake Park
When is the best time to visit Racine?