What's Westworth Village like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Westworth Village? Places to visit such as Burger's Lake and Fort Worth Museum of Science and History are not far away. Amon Carter Museum and Will Rogers Memorial Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Westworth Village
Westworth Village is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Fort Worth.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 24.2 mi (39 km) from Westworth Village
Things to see and do in and around Westworth Village
Things to see near Westworth Village:
- Texas Christian University (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Burger's Lake (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Will Rogers Coliseum (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Fort Worth Stockyards Historic District (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Westworth Village:
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Amon Carter Museum (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Kimbell Art Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- The Shops at Clearfork (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Worth?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, October, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)