What's North Druid Hills like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider North Druid Hills. Take time to see the sights such as Elwyn John Wildlife Sanctuary while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Lenox Square.
How to get to North Druid HillsNorth Druid Hills is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from North Druid Hills
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from North Druid Hills
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from North Druid Hills
Things to see and do in and around North Druid Hills
What to see in North Druid Hills
- Emory University
- Elwyn John Wildlife Sanctuary
Things to do near North Druid Hills:
- Lenox Square (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Phipps Plaza (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Atlanta History Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)