What's Laken like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Laken. Spend an afternoon at Mini-Europe or Planetarium of the Royal Observatory of Belgium. There's plenty more to see, including Royal Greenhouses of Laeken and Heysel Park.
How to get to Laken
Laken is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Brussels.
- Brussels Airport (BRU), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Laken
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Laken
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 30 mi (48.4 km) from Laken
Getting to Laken on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Centenaire Tram Stop
- Stuyvenbergh Station
- De Wand Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Laken
What to see in Laken
- Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
- Heysel Park
- King Baudouin Stadium
- Brussels Expo
Things to do in Laken
- Planetarium of the Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Streetlight Museum
Other popular Laken attractions
- Laeken Park
- Monument to the Dynasty