What's Sidi Abdelhamid like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Sidi Abdelhamid? Places such as Sousse Beach and Ribat of Sousse are just a little farther away. El Kobba Museum and Stade Olympique are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sidi Abdelhamid
Sidi Abdelhamid is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Sousse.
- Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Sidi Abdelhamid
- Enfidha (NBE), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) from Sidi Abdelhamid
Things to see and do in and around Sidi Abdelhamid
Things to see near Sidi Abdelhamid:
- Sousse Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Ribat of Sousse (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- El Kobba Museum (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Stade Olympique (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sousse?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)