What's Zarzal like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Zarzal? Have a relaxing day visiting El Yunque National Forest. There's plenty more to see, including Coco Beach Golf and Country Club and Bahia Beach.
How to get to Zarzal
Zarzal is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Río Grande.
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Zarzal
- Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from Zarzal
Things to see and do in and around Zarzal
What to see in Zarzal
- El Yunque National Forest
- Bahia Beach
Things to do near Zarzal:
- Coco Beach Golf and Country Club (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Wyndham Rio Mar Casino (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Carabali Rainforest Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- JungleQui Rainforest Ecoadventure Park (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Estudio de Arte Samuel Lind (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Río Grande?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: November, September, May, October (average 218 mm of rainfall)