What's Ashok Nagar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Ashok Nagar? Take time to see places such as M.I. Road and Ram Niwas Garden while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Central Museum and Raghoraji Temple.
How to get to Ashok Nagar
Ashok Nagar is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Ashok Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Ashok Nagar
Things to see near Ashok Nagar:
- Ram Niwas Garden (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Bapu Bazaar (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Birla Mandir Temple (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- City Palace (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do in Ashok Nagar
- M.I. Road
- Central Museum
- Raghoraji Temple
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)