What's Ganpati Nagar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ganpati Nagar. Places to visit such as Ajmer Road and M.I. Road are not far away. Sawai Mansingh Stadium and Bapu Bazaar are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ganpati Nagar
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Ganpati Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Ganpati Nagar
Things to see near Ganpati Nagar:
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bapu Bazaar (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Birla Mandir Temple (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Nahargarh Fort (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- City Palace (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Ganpati Nagar:
- Ajmer Road (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- M.I. Road (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Johri Bazaar (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- World Trade Park (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Triton Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)