What's Al Sharq like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Al Sharq. Take time to see places such as Corniche Mosque and Islamic Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation and St. Gregory the illuminator Armenian Church.
How to get to Al Sharq
Al Sharq is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Sharjah.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Al Sharq
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Al Sharq
Things to see and do in and around Al Sharq
What to see in Al Sharq
- Corniche Mosque
- St. Gregory the illuminator Armenian Church
Things to do in Al Sharq
- Islamic Museum
- Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation
- Sharjah Ladies Club
When is the best time to visit Sharjah?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 36°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, November, December (average 15 mm of rainfall)