What's Maryvale Village like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Maryvale Village? Plan a fun excursion to Camelback Ranch and Maryvale Baseball Park. State Farm Stadium and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Maryvale Village
Maryvale Village is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Maryvale Village
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Maryvale Village
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from Maryvale Village
Things to see and do in and around Maryvale Village
What to see in Maryvale Village
- Camelback Ranch
- Maryvale Baseball Park
Things to do near Maryvale Village:
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Westgate Entertainment District (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Desert Diamond Casino - West Valley (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Tanger Outlets Phoenix (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Cerreta Candy Factory (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)