What's Sanggye 9-dong like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Sanggye 9-dong. Top places in the larger area to visit include Bukchon Hanok Village and Gyeongbok Palace. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include N Seoul Tower and Bukhansan National Park.
How to get to Sanggye 9-dong
Sanggye 9-dong is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from Sanggye 9-dong
Things to see and do in and around Sanggye 9-dong
Things to see near Sanggye 9-dong:
- Bukhansan National Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Mt. Bulam (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Mt. Dobong (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Dream Forest (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Sanggye 9-dong:
- Seoul Iris Garden (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Uijeongbu Arts Center (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Onggi Folk Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Park Eul Bok Embroidery Museum (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)