What's Açu da Torre like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Açu da Torre? Take time to see places such as Imbassai Beach and Sapiranga Ecological Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Diogo Dunes and Praia de Santo Antonio.
Things to see and do in and around Açu da Torre
What to see in Açu da Torre
- Imbassai Beach
- Sapiranga Ecological Reserve
- Diogo Dunes
- Praia de Santo Antonio
- Klaus Peters Municipal Natural Park
Other popular Açu da Torre attractions
- Nossa Senhora dos Prazeres Chapel
- Vila Nova da Praia
When is the best time to visit Mata de Sao Joao?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, April (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, July, June (average 476 mm of rainfall)