What's Talomo District like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Talomo District. Take time to see places such as SM City Davao and Davao Golf and Country Club while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Crocodile Farm.
How to get to Talomo District
Talomo District is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Davao.
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Talomo District
Things to see and do in and around Talomo District
Things to see near Talomo District:
- People's Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ateneo de Davao University (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Davao City Hall (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- San Pedro Cathedral (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Monument of Peace and Unity (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do in Talomo District
- SM City Davao
- Davao Golf and Country Club
- Crocodile Farm
When is the best time to visit Davao?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 135 mm of rainfall)