What's W Block like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit W Block? Top places in the larger area to visit include India Gate and Lajpat Nagar Central Market. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Lotus Temple and Sarojini Nagar Market.
How to get to W Block
W Block is located 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9 mi (14.5 km) from W Block
Things to see and do in and around W Block
Things to see near W Block:
- India Gate (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Lotus Temple (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Qutub Minar (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near W Block:
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Siri Fort Auditorium (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- India International Centre (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)