What's Sanggye 1-dong like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Sanggye 1-dong? Take time to see the sights such as Suraksan Mountain while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Bukchon Hanok Village and Gyeongbok Palace.
How to get to Sanggye 1-dong
Sanggye 1-dong is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Sanggye 1-dong
Things to see and do in and around Sanggye 1-dong
Things to see near Sanggye 1-dong:
- Suraksan Mountain (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Bukhansan National Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Mt. Bulam (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Mt. Dobong (3 mi/4.7 km away)
- Dream Forest (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Sanggye 1-dong:
- Seoul Iris Garden (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Uijeongbu Arts Center (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Onggi Folk Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Park Eul Bok Embroidery Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)