What's Claredale like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Claredale? Places to visit such as Shorncliffe Beach and Brisbane Entertainment Centre are not far away. Strathpine Centre and Boondall Ice Rink are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Claredale
Claredale is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Claredale
Things to see and do in and around Claredale
Things to see near Claredale:
- Shorncliffe Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- St Joseph's Nudgee College (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- USC Moreton Bay (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- South Pine Sports Complex (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Claredale:
- Strathpine Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Boondall Ice Rink (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Big Easy Golf Driving Range (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Redcliffe Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Westfield North Lakes (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 149 mm of rainfall)