Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
See Orlando hotels on a map
- Universal Studios Florida™
- Disney Springs™
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Orange County Convention Center
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Universal CityWalk™
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium
- Walt Disney World®
- Amway Center
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Tinker Field
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- University of Central Florida Arena
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Florida Mall
- Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave
Make your trip to Orlando
Activities in Orlando and the surrounding area include museums, day tours, and theme parks. The Kennedy Space Center is also on the east coast of the state and offers out-of-this-world tours and exhibits. Theme parks are king in Orlando. From Gatorland - the oldest theme park in Orlando - to Aquatica, one of the newest, there is a theme park to suit every interest, including Walt Disney World Resort, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando® Resort. And be sure to leave a little extra room in your suitcase for shopping. The Orlando Premium Outlets and The Florida Mall offer some of the best bargains in the city.
Consider a car rental service for getting around Orlando easily.
Orlando travel guides
Sleep may seem like a novelty in Orlando – with the bright lights of Disney begging to be explored –...
Orlando is best known for its premier attraction – the Walt Disney Theme Parks. However, the family-...
As a global city, Orlando offers everything a visitor could want from its dining scene. With various...