Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Beirut
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Beirut?
- Radisson BLU Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Radisson BLU Martinez Hotel, Beirut5-starVIP
Ain Al Mraiseh1.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good226 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Gems Hotel
Hamra2.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good89 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Beirut Verdun
Radisson Blu Hotel, Beirut Verdun5-starVIP
Raouche2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous114 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Mayflower Hotel
Hamra2.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good137 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Staybridge Suites Beirut, an IHG Hotel
Staybridge Suites Beirut, an IHG Hotel5-star
Hamra1.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb52 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun
Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun5-star
Raouche1.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good38 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Key Beirut
The Key Beirut4-star
Achrafieh2.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous45 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Beverly Hotel Beirut
Beverly Hotel Beirut4-star
Ain Al Mraiseh1.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb80 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Louis V Hotel Beirut
Louis V Hotel Beirut5-starVIP
Mar Mikhaël8.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good81 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Casa D Or Hotel
Casa D Or Hotel3.5-star
Hamra2.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous88 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Saifi Suites
Gemmayzeh0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb62 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut5-starVIP
Raouche3.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb55 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Golden Tulip Midtown Hotel and Suites
Golden Tulip Midtown Hotel and Suites4-star
Hamra2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good81 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Le Royal Hotel - Beirut
Le Royal Hotel - Beirut5-star
Mar Mikhaël10.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous45 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Warwick Stone 55 Hotel
Warwick Stone 55 Hotel4-star
Mar Mikhaël6.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous18 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Beirut
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Find out more about Beirut
Sydney to Beirut Travel Course Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How far are these two cities from each other?
Sydney Kingsford Smith to Beirut is 14,198 km.
What is the average flight time between these two cities?
The average flight time from Sydney Kingsford Smith to Beirut is 19h 15min.
When is the best time to visit?
The month of May, when it starts to be pleasant for bathing, and October, after the heat wave, are definitely the best months to visit this country.
A shining jewel in the sand, Beirut is a fascinating deviation from what you might expect in the Middle East. It’s a city of bewildering contradictions, mixing turbulent history with lavish, contemporary ambition. Vast areas of regeneration have rejuvenated the capital’s once flourishing tourism industry, offering a refreshing opportunity for visitors to sample both new and old traditions.
Accommodations in Beirut
There is a range of options for all travelers. The most popular hotel in Beirut is the Al Murjan Palace Hotel, which has been booked &TravellersChoiceBooked1 times from our Hotels.com verified guests. Our guests also highly recommended Regency Palace Hotel in Beirut as it has been reserved &TravellersChoiceBooked2 times.
Sightseeing in Beirut
Impossibly close to the edge of the city, Pigeon Rocks stand a few hundred metres off the western coastline. This completely natural archway in the rock is a spectacular antidote to the hustle of the city. After a long day, why not wander the picturesque promenade, Corniche, and watch the sunset over these spectacular formations.
Filled with historic antiquities and moving artefacts dating from the Bronze Age through the Ottoman Empire, the museum is a must for archaeology lovers. The museum itself was on the frontline during the 1975 Civil War and suffered substantial damage. However, due to a magnificent renovation programme, visitors can wander the beautifully laid-out exhibitions whilst learning about Beirut’s unstable past.
Transportation in Beirut
In Beirut private transport is more common, it is recommended to use taxis, Uber or the local bus system. In certain areas, visitors can also walk around and explore the city better.
We do more than just hotels...
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Lebanon
- Anjar Hotels
- Jounieh Hotels
- Sin El Fil Hotels
- Halat Hotels
- Byblos Hotels
- Dekwaneh Hotels
- Ghobeiry Hotels
- Broumana Hotels
- Tripoli Hotels
- Tannourine Hotels
- Damour Hotels
- Chtaura Hotels
- Chekka Hotels
- Al Arz Hotels
- Hotels near Beirut Corniche, Beirut
- Hotels near Casino du Liban, Kfar Yassine
- Hotels near American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut
- Hotels near Watergate Aqua Park, Zouk El Kharab
- Hotels near Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Jounieh
- Hotels near Verdun Street, Beirut
- Hotels near Le Mall Sin El Fil, Sin El Fil
- Hotels near Beiteddine Palace, Beit Al Dine
- Hotels near ABC Dbayeh, Dbayeh
- Hotels near Martyrs Square, Beirut
- Hotels near Ras Beirut, Beirut
- Hotels near Sodeco, Beirut
- Hotels near Ain Al Mraiseh, Beirut
- Hotels near Mar Mikhaël, Beirut
- Hotels near Beirut Waterfront, Beirut
- Five Star Hotels in Beirut
- Four Star Hotels in Beirut
- Three Star Hotels in Beirut
- Two Star Hotels in Beirut
- Breakfast included Hotels in Beirut
- WiFi included Hotels in Beirut
- Pool Hotels in Beirut
- Gym Hotels in Beirut
- Parking available Hotels in Beirut
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Beirut
Top rated Beirut Hotels
Recently added Beirut Hotels
- Silvia's romantic beachfront apartment / 24 h electricity
- Silvia's romantic loft, 24h electricity, private jacuzzi
- Silvia's cosy city apartment with terrace
- Apt In Dbayeh- Prime Location -near Le Mall Abc
- Spacious Duplex Chalet Siwar Resort 3 Bedrooms
Other Beirut Hotels
Cities near to Beirut