Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Brinchang
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Brinchang?
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands
Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands4-star
0.8 kilometer to city centreGuest rating7.6.Good270 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Equatorial Hill Resort by Copthorne
Equatorial Hill Resort by Copthorne3.5-star
0.9 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good12 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Strawberry Park Resort
Strawberry Park Resort3.5-star
3.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous51 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hotel Rosa Passadena
Hotel Rosa Passadena3-star
3.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good80 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Nova Highlands Hotel
Nova Highlands Hotel3-star
0.5 kilometer to city centreGuest rating7.0.Good88 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Kea Garden Guesthouse
Kea Garden Guesthouse3-star
1.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good65 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Zarania Hillhomes
0.8 kilometer to city centre
- Parkland Hotel
3.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good14 Hotels.com guest reviews
- SPOT ON 89789 Hotel Check In 2
SPOT ON 89789 Hotel Check In 22-star
3.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.6.Good4 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Parkland Express
3.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous3 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hotel Pop Ash
Hotel Pop Ash2.5-star
3.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating6.4.Good26 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Sunlight Suite Sdn Bhd
Sunlight Suite Sdn Bhd3-star
4.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous24 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Iris House Hotel
Iris House Hotel2.5-star
3.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.2.Good32 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hong Kong Hotel
Hong Kong Hotel2.5-star
3.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb12 Hotels.com guest reviews
- My Home Apartment - Crown Imperial Court
My Home Apartment - Crown Imperial Court2.5-star
3.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.2.Good16 Hotels.com guest reviews
Find out more about Brinchang
Located at an altitude of 1450m, Brinchang is the second biggest town in Malaysia’s breathtakingly scenic Cameron Highlands. It is a bustling market town and tourist destination that makes the ideal springboard for those wishing to explore the area. Brinchang offers visitors enjoyable sightseeing experiences and activities such as hiking, golf and visits to spectacular natural features as well as gardens and tea plantations.
Brinchang has enough in the way of things to do to keep visitors occupied for days. There are plenty of opportunities to go hiking and explore the area’s outstanding natural beauty, in addition to visits to tea plantations and spas.
- Mount BrinchangGunung Brinchang is the highest summit in the Cameron Highlands. From the top you get panoramic views over the Titiwangsa Mountains. You can either ascend on foot - a fairly strenuous climb - or drive up. Launch your trek from the Smokehouse Hotel Cameron Highlands.
- Time Tunnel MuseumSituated on the Kok Lim Strawberry Farm, this museum houses a huge collection of 20th century memorabilia that gives visitors a glimpse into the lifestyle of the Cameron Highlands’ European residents in the 1940s and ‘50s.
- HikingA variety of walks can be enjoyed in and around Brinchang. The Cameron Highlands Jungle Trail extends down from the summit of Brinchang Mountain to the town. A challenging one to two-hour hike, its descent through dense jungle ensures you are treated to some spectacular scenery on the way. Located just to the south of Brinchang, Sam Poh Temple is another popular destination for hikers. Another nice hike is through the Mossy Forest, with superb views on clear days and plenty of exuberant tropical vegetation such as orchids to regard. The Cameron Highlands Resort makes for a great base for hikers.
- Natural attractionsJust a couple of miles north of Brinchang, the Butterfly Garden/Farm houses two collections of exotic local fauna: butterflies and insects. Additionally, the area around Brinchang is blessed with various waterfalls which can be accessed on foot: Lata Iskandar, Robinson Falls, Lata Kinjang and Parit Falls. Found at the base of the Titiwangsa Range, Sungai Klah Hot Springs has good facilities. With its health-giving thermal waters, spa treatments and country walks, it’s a great place to unwind.
- Tea plantationsThe oldest tea plantations in Malaysia dating back to the late 1920s, Boh Tea Centre and Sungai Palas Plantation are owned by the Boh Tea Company which runs free tours. Visitors may sample fine tea in spectacular surroundings.
- Cameron Highlands Golf CourseSet in beautiful surroundings, this demanding 18-hole course is located roughly halfway between Tanah Rata and Brinchang. Check-in to the Equatorial Cameron Highlands for easy access to the course.
Eating and drinking and shopping nearby
Naturally, given its resident Chinese population, there are all sorts of Chinese restaurants in the town. ‘Steamboat’ or hot pot cuisine which enables diners to cook their own meat and vegetables in a pot of boiling soup is widely available. Brinchang’s farms, many of them now organic, produce delicious fresh fruit and vegetables. The area’s European and, specifically, British heritage, crops up in ceremonies such as afternoon tea and scones at selected hotels and tea plantations in the region. Common purchases for visitors include chocolates, pickled fruit, wooden handicrafts and souvenirs.
Express buses to Brinchang run regularly from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. When arriving by car, take the North-South Expressway and then proceed to the Cameron Highlands via either Route 59 or Route 145. The area is well-connected by bus routes which originate in Tanah Rata, four kilometres away from Brinchang. Other options for getting around Brinchang are rental cars or motorcycles, chartering a van if you are in a group, or by taxi.
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Tanah Rata
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kampung Raja
- George Town
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- Langkawi Hotels
- George Town Hotels
- Genting Highlands Hotels
- Petaling Jaya Hotels
- Malacca City Hotels
- Sepang Hotels
- Shah Alam Hotels
- Port Dickson Hotels
- Iskandar Puteri Hotels
- Ipoh Hotels
- Brickfields Hotels
Top rated Brinchang Hotels
- Hotel Rainbow
- Zahara Nova Suite
- Hong Kong Hotel
- Aaron Apartment at Crown Imperial
- Strawberry Park Resort
Recently added Brinchang Hotels
- Zarania Hillhomes
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands
- Sam Jade Guest House
- OYO 90097 Madani Muslim Hotel
- OYO 89937 Madani Hotel
Other Brinchang Hotels
- Mossy Homestay @ Palas Horizon
- Kea Garden Mini Chalet
- Snooze Hotel
- Jasmine Hotel
- Crown Imperial Court 01 With Free WiFi
Cities near to Brinchang