What's Opryland like?
Visitors really like Opryland, especially its live music, shops and picturesque gardens. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment choices and selection of bars. Take in some culture at a top spot such as Grand Ole Opry. There's plenty more to see, including Opry Mills and Texas Troubadour Theatre.
How to get to Opryland
Opryland is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Opryland
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from Opryland
Things to see and do in and around Opryland
Things to see near Opryland:
- Cumberland River (5.8 mi/9.3 km away)
- Shelby Park (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- WVOL Radio Station (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do in Opryland
- Grand Ole Opry
- Opry Mills
- Texas Troubadour Theatre
- Cooter's Place
- Grand Ole Opry Museum
Other popular Opryland attractions
- Nashville Toy Museum
- Willie Nelson and Friends Showcase Museum
When is the best time to visit Nashville?