Where is Lee Richardson Zoo?
Garden City is home to Lee Richardson Zoo. Visitors to family-friendly Garden City love the natural attractions this area offers such as the gardens. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out The Big Pool: World's Largest Hand Dug Swimming Pool" and Finney County Historical Museum.
Things to see and do near Lee Richardson Zoo
Things to do near Lee Richardson Zoo
- The Big Pool: World's Largest Hand Dug Swimming Pool"
- Finney County Historical Museum
- Buffalo Dunes Golf Course
- Schulman Crossing Shopping Center
How to get to Lee Richardson Zoo
Flights to Garden City
- Garden City, KS (GCK-Garden City Regional), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from central Garden City