What's Lido di Ostia like?Lido di Ostia is notable for its seaside access. You might want to seek out the waterfront and historical sites while you’re in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to PalaPellicone and Rome Tourist Port. There's plenty more to see, including Castelfusano and Spiaggia Libera Canale dei Pescatori.
How to get to Lido di OstiaLido di Ostia is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Lido di Ostia
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from Lido di Ostia
Things to see and do in and around Lido di Ostia
What to see in Lido di Ostia
- Rome Tourist Port
- Spiaggia Libera Canale dei Pescatori
- Il Curvone
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)