What's Crawford like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Crawford. United Center and Willis Tower are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include McCormick Place and Art Institute of Chicago.
How to get to Crawford
Crawford is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from Crawford
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Crawford
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Crawford
Getting to Crawford on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Kostner Station
- Pulaski Station (Pink Line)
Things to see and do in and around Crawford
Things to see near Crawford:
- United Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Douglas Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- University of Illinois Chicago (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Garfield Park Conservatory (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Addams/Medill Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Crawford:
- Madison Street Theatre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Ernest Hemingway Museum and House (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Maxwell Street Market (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Hawthorne Works Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chicago?