What's Drexel Estate like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Drexel Estate? Top places in the larger area to visit include McCormick Place and Soldier Field. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Grant Park and United Center.
How to get to Drexel Estate
Drexel Estate is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Drexel Estate
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Drexel Estate
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Drexel Estate
Things to see and do in and around Drexel Estate
Things to see near Drexel Estate:
- University of Chicago (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Robie House (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Guaranteed Rate Field (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Jackson Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Illinois Institute of Technology (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Drexel Estate:
- State Street (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Chicago Museum of Science and Industry (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- DuSable Museum of African-American History (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Court Theatre (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Smart Museum of Art (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chicago?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 103 mm of rainfall)