What's Fair Oaks like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Fair Oaks? Top places in the larger area to visit include The Battery Atlanta and Truist Park. Cumberland Mall and Coca-Cola Roxy Theater are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Fair Oaks
Fair Oaks is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Marietta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Fair Oaks
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Fair Oaks
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Fair Oaks
Things to see and do in and around Fair Oaks
Things to see near Fair Oaks:
- Truist Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Marietta Square (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Life University (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Atlanta United Training Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Fair Oaks:
- The Battery Atlanta (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Coca-Cola Roxy Theater (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Six Flags White Water (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Gone With the Wind Movie Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Fox Creek Golf Course (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marietta?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, May (average 136 mm of rainfall)