What's Forest Hills like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Forest Hills? Nashville Zoo and Nashville Broadway are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Music City Center and Bridgestone Arena.
How to get to Forest Hills
Forest Hills is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Forest Hills
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Forest Hills
Things to see and do in and around Forest Hills
Things to see near Forest Hills:
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Lipscomb University (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Radnor Lake State Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Shy's Hill (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Allen Arena (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Forest Hills:
- Mall at Green Hills (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Towne Centre Theatre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)