What's Oak Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Oak Hill. Take time to see places such as Radnor Lake State Park and Governor's Residence while you're here. Nashville Zoo and Nashville Broadway are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Oak Hill
Oak Hill is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Oak Hill
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 15.3 mi (24.5 km) from Oak Hill
Things to see and do in and around Oak Hill
What to see in Oak Hill
- Radnor Lake State Park
- Governor's Residence
Things to do near Oak Hill:
- Nashville Zoo (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Mall at Green Hills (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Tennessee State Fairgrounds (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- The Escape Game Nashville (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Belmont Mansion (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)