What's Bani Park like?
While in Bani Park, you can spend time at the shops and gardens. You can take some time to enjoy this relaxing neighbourhood's rich culture. Take time to see places such as M.I. Road and Station Road while you're here. Nahargarh Fort and City Palace are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bani Park
Bani Park is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Bani Park
Things to see and do in and around Bani Park
Things to see near Bani Park:
- Nahargarh Fort (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- City Palace (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Bapu Bazaar (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Hawa Mahal (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Jal Mahal (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do in Bani Park
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)