What's Bethel like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Bethel? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Legends Outlets Kansas City. Children's Mercy Park and Village West are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bethel
Bethel is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Bethel
Things to see and do in and around Bethel
Things to see near Bethel:
- Children's Mercy Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Kansas Speedway (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Grinter Place State Historic Site (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- CommunityAmerica Ballpark (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- John Brown Monument (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Bethel:
- Legends Outlets Kansas City (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Village West (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Schlitterbahn (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Kansas City Children's Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)