Travelling with your pet to Khiva
If you need a hotel in Khiva that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your animals along on your Khiva outings, or head out to explore the sights while they sleep. Some of our travellers to Khiva like to visit Stone Palace. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Khiva can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Khiva?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Khiva, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Stone Palace (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Alla Kuki Khan Madrasah (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Citadel Kunya-ark (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Mohammed Amin Madrassah (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Kafta-Minor (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Djuma Mosque (0.7 mi/1.2 km)
- Pakhlavan Makhmud Mausoleum (0.8 mi/1.2 km)
- Islam Khodja Minaret and Mosque (0.8 mi/1.3 km)