What's Grondal like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Grondal? Visit places such as Langholmen and Tantolunden Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Stockholm City Hall and Maria Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Grondal
Grondal is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) from Grondal
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Grondal
Things to see and do in and around Grondal
Things to see near Grondal:
- Langholmen (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Tantolunden Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Stockholm City Hall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Maria Square (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Grondal:
- Oscar Theatre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Drottninggatan (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Stockholm City Theatre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Nobel Museum (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stockholm?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, November, October (average 61 mm of rainfall)