What's Vorst like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Vorst? Take time to see places such as Forest National and Duden Park while you're here. La Grand Place and Atomium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Vorst
Vorst is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Brussels.
- Brussels Airport (BRU), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Vorst
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from Vorst
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Vorst
Travelling to Vorst by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Forest-East Station
- Forest-South Station
Getting to Vorst on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Zaman-Forest National Tram Stop
- Monaco Tram Stop
- Châtaignes Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Vorst
Things to see near Vorst:
- Duden Park (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- La Grand Place (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Manneken Pis Statue (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Royal Palace of Brussels (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Brussels Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do in Vorst