What's Diegem like?
Diegem is an upmarket part of town where you can spend time visiting the bars. Take time to see the sights such as Chateau Marga while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Atomium and La Grand Place.
How to get to Diegem
Diegem is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Machelen.
- Brussels Airport (BRU), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Diegem
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from Diegem
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Diegem
Things to see and do in and around Diegem
Things to see near Diegem:
- Chateau Marga (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Atomium (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Brussels Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- King Baudouin Stadium (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Diegem:
- Docks Bruxsel (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Cirque Royal (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Mini-Europe (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- City 2 Shopping Mall (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Machelen?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, August (average 87 mm of rainfall)