What's Karet like?
In Karet, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Epicentrum Walk and Setiabudi One while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Bundaran Hi and National Monument.
How to get to Karet
Karet is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Karet
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Karet
Things to see and do in and around Karet
Things to see near Karet:
- Golden Triangle (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Monument (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Taman Suropati (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do in Karet
- Epicentrum Walk
- Setiabudi One
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)