What's Kebayoran Lama like?
Kebayoran Lama is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Gandaria City Mall and Pondok Indah Mall while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Pondok Indah Water Park and Pondok Indah Golf and Country Club.
How to get to Kebayoran Lama
Kebayoran Lama is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Kebayoran Lama
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Kebayoran Lama
Things to see and do in and around Kebayoran Lama
Things to see near Kebayoran Lama:
- Bundaran Hi (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Taman Suropati (5 mi/8 km away)
- South Jakarta Mayors Office (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Gelora Bung Karno Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do in Kebayoran Lama
- Gandaria City Mall
- Pondok Indah Mall
- Pondok Indah Water Park
- Pondok Indah Golf and Country Club
- Bellezza Shopping Arcade
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)