What's Honiley like?
While in Honiley, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as National Exhibition Centre. Kenilworth Castle and Stoneleigh Abbey are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Honiley
Honiley is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Kenilworth.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Honiley
- Coventry (CVT), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Honiley
Things to see and do in and around Honiley
Things to see near Honiley:
- Kenilworth Castle (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- University of Warwick (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Stoneleigh Abbey (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Baddesley Clinton (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Temple Balsall (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kenilworth?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, November, January (average 72 mm of rainfall)