What's Tan Thuan Dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Tan Thuan Dong? Take time to see the sights such as Golf Club South Saigon while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Ben Thanh Market and War Remnants Museum.
How to get to Tan Thuan Dong
Tan Thuan Dong is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Tan Thuan Dong
Things to see and do in and around Tan Thuan Dong
Things to see near Tan Thuan Dong:
- Nha Rong Wharf (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Saigon Skydeck (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bitexco Financial Tower (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Saigon River (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Tan Thuan Dong:
- Golf Club South Saigon (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ben Thanh Market (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- War Remnants Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Saigon Square (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, July, August (average 312 mm of rainfall)