What's Skeppsholmen like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Skeppsholmen, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and island views. Take time to see places such as Museum of Modern Art and Svensk Form while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Skeppsholmen Ferry Terminal and Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities.
How to get to Skeppsholmen
Skeppsholmen is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from Skeppsholmen
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Skeppsholmen
Things to see and do in and around Skeppsholmen
Things to see near Skeppsholmen:
- Skeppsholmen Ferry Terminal (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Stortorget (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Stockholm Palace (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Stockholm Cathedral (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Mosebacke Square (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do in Skeppsholmen
- Museum of Modern Art
- Svensk Form
- Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities
When is the best time to visit Stockholm?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, November, October (average 61 mm of rainfall)