What's Îles du Frioul like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Îles du Frioul. Nature lovers can visit Calanques National Park and Gulf of Lion. There's plenty more to see, including Chateau d'If and Plage de Saint-Estève.
How to get to Îles du FrioulÎles du Frioul is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Îles du Frioul
Things to see and do in and around Îles du Frioul
What to see in Îles du Frioul
- Chateau d'If
- Calanques National Park
- Gulf of Lion
- Plage de Saint-Estève
Things to do near Îles du Frioul:
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- La Corniche (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- La Vieille Charite (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Les Terrasses du Port (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Centre Bourse (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marseille?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, April (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, December, November (average 68 mm of rainfall)